Data protocol The Graph launched on the Ethereum mainnet on Dec. 17, completing a three year development cycle and a busy 2020 that included launching a testnet, establishing governing bodies and running a token sale.
- The Graph’s indexing protocol allows developers to build and publish open APIs that can then be used by anyone for dapp development
- The open and free data access increases the quality of application development, reduces costs while being more secure
- The Graph’s ecosystem and marketplace is composed of indexers, curators and delegators, all of whom together ensure that data is always accessible
- The project is backed by the likes of Framework, Coinbase Ventures, Compound and Digital Currency Group
- The team described the path towards the mainnet launch a few days prior, noting how many popular platforms like CoinGecko, Chainlink and Yearn use its solutions
Posted on: Publish0x