Moto GP Ignition! SOLD OUT the first 9500 packers of three MotoGP NFTs Championship 2020 Seasons!
Animoca Brands announced yesterday the first content sale for MotoGP™ Ignition begins today 26 March 2021 at www.motogp-ignition.com. MotoGP™ Ignition is an officially licensed MotoGP™ competitive management and collectibles game built on the Flow blockchain and is a title in the REVV Motorsport ecosystem.
A total of 9,500 packs, each containing three MotoGP™ Championship 2020 Season cards, which are non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
MotoGP™, managed by Dorna Sports, S.L., is the oldest motorsports championship in the world, featuring the fastest riders and the most technologically advanced prototype racing motorcycles on the planet. MotoGP™ Ignition will allow fans to own and trade collectibles of their favorite MotoGP™ bikes and personalities on the blockchain.
MotoGP™ Ignition will deliver two forms of MotoGP™ branded experiences centered around NFTs of various rarities: a digital collectibles platform and a racing manager game. The game’s racing management experience will offer the bikes, riders, and champions of MotoGP™ as NFTs that players use to assemble their racing teams to compete against other players. The collectible NFTs in the current sale will have utility in the racing manager game.
Which MotoGP NFTs packs?
From 9 am (UTC) on 26 March 2021 to 9 am (UTC) 2 April 2021, MotoGP™ Ignition will hold its first content sale for the MotoGP™ Championship 2020 Season riders and their bikes. There will be 3 types of packs available. The riders and bikes offered in this card pack sale are the following:
- Andrea Dovizioso, Ducati Desmosedici GP20 (Ducati Team)
- Bradley Smith, Ducati Desmosedici GP20 (Ducati Team)
- Danilo Petrucci, Ducati Desmosedici GP20 (Ducati Team)
- Maverick Viñales, Yamaha YZR-M1 (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP)
- Valentino Rossi, Yamaha YZR-M1 (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP)
- Fabio Quartararo, Yamaha YZR-M1 (Petronas Yamaha SRT)
- Franco Morbidelli, Yamaha YZR-M1 (Petronas Yamaha SRT)
- Pol Espargaró, KTM RC16 (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing)
- Miguel Oliveira, KTM RC16 (Red Bull KTM Tech3)
- Joan Mir, Suzuki GSX-RR (Team Suzuki Ecstar)
- Álex Rins, Suzuki GSX-RR (Team Suzuki Ecstar)
- Jack Miller, Ducati Desmosedici GP20 (Pramac Racing)
- Francesco Bagnaia, Ducati Desmosedici GP20 (Pramac Racing)
- Aleix Espargaró, Aprilia RS-GP (Aprilia Racing Team Gresini)
- Cal Crutchlow, Honda RC213V (LCR Honda)
Payment for card packs in credit card only. All unsold card packs after this period will be destroyed, however, they sold out in less than 5 minutes. Card packs can be opened starting 21 April 2021.
REVV Motorsports have also another great game running on the blockchain called F1 Delta Time. The concept is more or less the same, however with a focus on Formula 1. You will be able to be the owner of the tracks winning tokens every time happens a race. This is just one of the prizes available, besides spares of the best cars that you will be able to sell on the main NFTs marketplaces.
There is a revolution on the NFTs, not only with MotoGP NFTs. From artists such as Beeple´s or even the future of photographers on the NFTs. Blockchains are moving in very different directions according to the concept and idea, which will be able to supply excellent solutions in different sector activity. MotoGP NFTs is the second release for the publishers.