Advertising

Bitcoin price falls to US$57,000 and XRP falls 19%

votes
Article Rating
The Bitcoin price falls once more. After a few days of lateralization the Bitcoin market moved more significantly. However, the BTC moved lower, registering losses on Wednesday, April 7.

The retraction of the largest cryptocurrency in market value had an impact on altcoins. Among the largest in market value, losses took over.

This is the case with digital currencies like XRP and Polkadot, which declined by double digits.

Price of Bitcoin, Today

According to data obtained by the WorldCoinIndex tool, BTC declined 2.73% in the last 24 hours at the writing of this article.

The Bitcoin price today is US$56,397.

The intraday high of US$58,613 was seen yesterday morning Tuesday, April 6.
The intraday low was registered today, when the BTC plunged and reached US$55,720.
IntoTheBlock data indicates that about 91% of Bitcoin addresses are profiting at the current quote. The remaining 9% represent addresses “at zero”.

READ more:  Bit2Me expands its services to Italy and Portugal, placing billboards in some cities

Bitcoin continues with a pessimistic future, according to its main indicators. After the falls, six of them point to a future in the red, while only one indicator remains firm in optimism.

The Bitcoin price falls once more. After a few days of lateralization the Bitcoin market moved more significantly. However, the BTC moved lower, registering losses on Wednesday, April 7.
Source: IntoTheBlock

As for BTC’s exchange volume, around US$72 Billion was handled in the last 24 hours.

Finally, the Bitcoin graph for the last 24 hours can be seen below:

bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC) $ 42,107.00
ethereum
Ethereum (ETH) $ 2,862.72
cardano
Cardano (ADA) $ 2.04
binance-coin
Binance Coin (BNB) $ 354.36
dogecoin
Dogecoin (DOGE) $ 0.207656
matic-network
Polygon (MATIC) $ 1.08
pancakeswap-token
PancakeSwap (CAKE) $ 18.35

Red rain coming

The fall of Bitcoin has caused even more sudden drops in other cryptocurrencies. XRP, Polkadot, and Litecoin declined respective 19.07%, 14.24%, and 6.52%.

The top 20 was similar, also showing considerable declines.

Filecoin, Stellar to Tron suffered respective losses in their prices of 17.69%, 20.19%, and 16.85%. Until the closing of this article, the total value of the crypto market was above US$1.85 trillion, about 89 billion less compared to the previous day.

READ more:  Barclays is blocking payments to Binance to allegedly "protect the money" of its customers

The dominance of BTC is at 56%.

votes
Article Rating


Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Telegram, and don’t miss any crypto news.


Disclaimer:

The information expressed in this article is solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the vies of CryptoDeFinance.  Each and every investment and trading move involves high risk. You should always conduct your own research when making a decision in crypto investment.
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on reddit
Share on tumblr
Share on telegram
Share on whatsapp

Bruno Marques

Hi! I am the CEO/Founder of Crypto DeFinance, and I am an Enthusiast crypto investor. I started this project so we can provide you with carefully curated news. If you like us and our news, share the posts and comment. Your visit and interaction is very important to us.
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comentários
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

MORE NEWS

Yield Farming is one of the main innovations brought by decentralized finance (DeFi) to the cryptocurrency market. And, without a doubt, it was one of the reasons for the explosion of these projects in the year 2020. So if you want to know more about what is Yield Farming, read further.

So, you want to know a little more about what are Liquidity Pools and how they work in the Defi Market?! In a small resume, Liquidity pools are the foundation of automated revenue-generating platforms. There are probably many other uses for them that have not yet been discovered. Read further to learn more.

bitcoin
Bitcoin (BTC) $ 42,107.00
ethereum
Ethereum (ETH) $ 2,862.72
cardano
Cardano (ADA) $ 2.04
binance-coin
Binance Coin (BNB) $ 354.36
dogecoin
Dogecoin (DOGE) $ 0.207656
matic-network
Polygon (MATIC) $ 1.08
pancakeswap-token
PancakeSwap (CAKE) $ 18.35
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x
Don't Miss The Latest Crypto News! Subscribe Now